what i learned from blog camp 1.0 and will do differently at subsequent blog camps:
- order blog camp moo cards.
- test the damn stickam ahead of time.
- plan the online times better and then be there.
- don't have book club discussion scheduled for during blog camp.
- order blog camp t-shirt farther in advance and in larger size than you think you should (zazzle is really, really SLOW!)
- be more realistic about how much time will be spent online and promise accordingly. i knew it would be great, but i'll admit i hadn't taken into account exactly how wonderful it would be to be together with my blog friends analog.
- buy a larger french press (or two) (or perhaps just smaller cups).
- more video (which for me means buy video camera).
- allow more time for photo walks (turns out when you are six people stopping to take pictures every two feet, it takes a lot longer than you would imagine).
- go to tivoli (this is for blog camps in denmark, obviously).
- don't forget to get a tattoo.
- don't forget the G&T sorbet you made and put in the freezer (i told you i was going to forget something).
did you guys learn anything at blog camp that would benefit future blog camps?