So much for discovering my talent.
1. I still don't know how to play anything on a guitar - acoustic, not, or hero.
4. I found out a handstand is very much out of the question, seeing as my thumbs are ready to fall off anyways from excessive golfing, and the unforeseen result of a handstand might be an entire arm doing just that, and julochka seems to think that a visit to the emergency room would not be cool. I personally think it would make for awesome tv, but if that stickam whatever thing (I have no idea) doesn't want to bend to julochka's will, I'm willing to forego the chance of waiting for hours to have someone glue my arm on. No handstand - suspicious or otherwise.
2. I only have two prepaid numbers at the moment, neither of which I know, so that's the end of memorizing mine. Also, memorizing a prepaid number is like preparing a fancy meal for a monkey, expecting an unforeheard comment on a specific literary issue from another kind of monkey, or learning the lambada in 2009. Pointless.
3. The best tequila the liquor store sells in Finland is Olmeca, which makes me want to throw down my sombrero in desperation and loot a tequila carrying post wagon. And then pretend to be the president of Mexico and draw up an angry complaint letter (referencing the queen of Denmark) to the government of Finland on the sad state of their state-owned (bad) bottle peddlers.
6. I forgot about the guacamole. There just might be some light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe.
13. My blog camp T-shirts are too small and will be forgotten home. Completely by accident.
728. I'll be finishing the Murakami Hermit Book Club book on the plane by reading every second line and underlining vigorously.
But other than that, I'm getting kind of excited. And have presents. I do.