a little hint
preparations are coming along nicely:
- the goodie bags are finished and packed up and waiting (much more calmly than i am) on the table in the studio.
- there are 15 bottles of white wine in the wine fridge.
- my grocery list is made and i'm soon off to the store.
- our saturday evening activities are confirmed.
- the cleaning girl has already been here for 3 hours and the place is looking great!
- beds will soon be made up.
- we are aiming at having the last of that awful matted hairball off the cat by the time you all arrive.
- camera battery is on the charger.
- a selection of cameras for tomorrow's photo walk in copenhagen is prepared.
- good weather has been ordered (let's hope it comes (along with my blog camp t-shirts)).
and i can't resist one more (just because nikon rocks the colors)
p.s. our blog camp site meter numbers are up this week. everyone must be quite excited!! i know i am!!
see you all tomorrow in terminal 3!
OMG, are these the tiaras??? Oh I'm looking forward to this!
oh and by the way, as I couldn't come up with an appropriate little goodie for the co-campers, I'm bringing even more wine. Red, for a change.
have a fabulous time!! will be 'stalking' you from here, be very jealous and hope to see those tiaras in action!
Loving the tiaras!! I'm writing this when there are 21 hours left until blog camp!
I'll be sure to wear mine all weekend too!
I still have so much to do and have only just got home from work. Aggghhh
love these photos julochka! woohoo, it's time!
I'll be there in spirit (Julochka, have you printed out my photo and set it up near my glass of wine yet?)
ok - I am going to get girlies tiara downstair and wear it all weekend ... including swimming lessons -that will turn a few catty heads. I will sound insane if I say - "I am going to a virtual blog camp tiaras required"..... ok - so this relates to my post from today - sorry!
I am so excited for you all! this is coolness to the Nth degree. I will keep up with you best as I can (I even have to work for a while on Saturday) have a blast everyone!
Post a Comment