I'm still woefully without any talents to teach my blogger sisters at blogger camp. However, I have three weeks to learn something worth sharing at camp. I should really have something to share... Perhaps you could vote on what that something should be.
Here are the things I could totally master in three weeks (we all know how I probably have some personality hidden in there [here?] somewhere who can devote all her time to this, as well as actually being able to learn something in a short time. It'll have to be one of the personalities who don't drink.... I think):
1. Play Metallica's Nothing Else Matters on an acoustic guitar. This would perhaps be best if I hadn't left my guitar in South Africa, but in case one of my sisters has one?
2. Memorize my own telephone number. Not a proper talent I realize, but a big feat for me. And if this one wins, I might just throw in memorizing the hubby's digits as well. No takers?
3. Stern lecture on how to properly drink tequila and how tequila and mezcal are not the same. I might do this in the interest of tequiducation anyways, but it still requires me to memorize history and read about worms. This one is my favorite, since it combines alcohol and worms. I'm gross that way.
4. Doing a suspicious handstand which might not be a handstand at all but just an illusion (giving myself a way out, since I don't know if my poor arms can support my enormous weight).
5. Fitting my entire index finger up my nose. Okay that's old news. Get it.
5. Preparing a kick-ass guacamole. Okay, so I already sort of know how to do this in theory, but so far in practice my guacamole has been less kick-ass and more singe-your-tongue-right-onto-the-roof-of-your-mouth. I'm still working on getting the balance right.
If you are not satisfied with the options, you are always welcome to suggest some more. I'm counting on you to figure out what I could be good at (besides picking my nose and drinking).