1. Well, because it's an absolutely fab idea! And perhaps a beginning of a new, noble tradition in the blogosphere...
2. And because I’m also guilty of having blog taking over my life and because I really, really want to meet the people who make me want to blog rather than do anything else.
3. And because it only makes sense to meet the friends-in-blogging in person. Firstly, because we already know we'll get on like a house on fire but also, secondly, because if we don't one day then blogging will become a second life kind of fantasy and we don’t want that.
4. And because blogging is about interaction – and the over-a-glass-of-wine variety is so much better than any other kind.
5. Oh and also, because I really want to hang out in that blue room and see that kitchen – thanks Julie, I’m volunteering to wash up all the wine glasses!