Here are my boys‘ Trunkis which I think are the perfect size for the trip. One for essentials, the other I will take empty and then snaffle a couple of friends to take home with me. I don’t have any many local buddies and at this point my options seem to be (a) knit my own or (b) steal some. Well, I’m not at all crafty (so don’t be expecting any of that crochet nonsense from me, I ‘might’ manage finger knitting?) so (b) it is. The case is kind of small. Must remember to take axe to dismember Blog Camp attendees so I can squish them in my Trunki and then reassemble Chez Spud. Ta da!
Inside one I’ve packed all the essentials:
- Blog Camp T shirt
- Standard issue Converse
- Entire lens/camera stash
- Bottle of white wine (for the journey – will send 10 cases ahead. Each)
- Dressing up kit
- Wig (just in case)
- iphone (for non stop Tweeting)
- Grudge Book (never leave home without it)
- Stones for Julochka in case she needs a fix. They are special ones. From my driveway.
Still to be packed:
- Spare liver
- Bleep Revision Notes (so I don’t boob and call everyone by the wrong name)
On the final point, I am aware that I am a Woman of Mystery due to my penchant for dressing up. I don’t want my fellow BC victims attendees to worry about which one I am. So I had my name printed on my Blog Camp T shirt. Thoughtful huh? So, ladies, when you spot the bearded, googly eyed, blonde swishy wig, habit wearing one…you’ll know it’s me.